quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2009

Inside Aniston's House



Inside Aniston's House


What prompted the discussion was DeGeneres and Mayer's recounting their both having been to Aniston's housewarming party for her new hi-tech residence. As described by Mayer, "There is no normal thing in the Aniston house. You won't find a light switch.

The light switch is not antiquated – there is a six-button light panel. It does everything. The top button is 'on,' and the button right below that one seems to be an air horn, so in the middle of the night it's very difficult." Mayer also admits it's all a bit too much.

"I just want a switch that glows orange. Just give me a switch that glows orange, and I can swing my arm up [and turn on the light]. I don't want a smart-home button."

From: http://www.people.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário